What to Expect
Here’s what to expect on starting from your enrollment visit!
1. Enrollment Visit
When you arrive for your first visit, please be prepared to complete all insurance and health information forms that will allow us to begin your dental treatment. We will ask you to fill out several forms that will help get you acquainted with our office, and our office acquainted with you.
2. Dental Exam
Your initial exam will last approximately one hour. One size does not fit all, your child will receive a comprehensive caries risk assessment that will assist us in tailoring a patient care formulation based on your child’s needs and your families’ expectations.
3. Teeth Cleaning
In most cases, we will also clean your teeth on this visit and provide an evaluation that will outline your existing dental problems and proposed treatment.
4. Health Plan
Oral hygiene instructions will be provided along with suggestions to help you care for your teeth.
- Bring your dental insurance card. Read over your policy and know what is covered.
- We pre-register children so stop by anytime before the appointment to enroll your child in our practice.
- We use an automated appointment system. The system will call you at home two nights before your appointment.
- Please press the number 1 to confirm, 2 to replay the message and 3 to leave a message for us.
- If you are unable to pre-register, please arrive about 15 minutes early (per child) so we can process the paperwork.